Code of Conduct
These are the specific rules that operate under this:
- Each member is responsible for reading, understanding, and adhering to the Connecting Consciousness Code of Conduct (COC.) Please note that updates may be added without notification. If you have any questions or concerns about the COC or any updates to it, please contact your local coordinator. When you join CC as a member, connect with CC on community platforms such as Mighty Networks, and/or participate in any CC sponsored events, these actions indicate your concurrence with the Connecting Consciousness COC and your commitment to abide by the guidelines outlined herein.
- We encourage members to invite others to join Connecting Consciousness. To join CC, please have prospective members visit https://www.connecting-consciousness.org, click on the Connecting Consciousness logo, and complete the requested information to join. Please note that only registered members may participate in CC sponsored events and platforms, which allows us to create safe space for members to connect.
- Only authorized Connecting Consciousness coordinators may establish CC groups online or on social media. No person shall use CC contact information to create or co-opt the CC group for a different purpose, such as creating a separate non-CC group (including separate social media groups, etc.)
- Members who wish to host local CC meetings must do so with permission and guidance from their CC trained country or state coordinator.
- Respectful and spirited debate can be resourceful when done within healthy boundaries. However, if said debate devolves into an argument or disruptive behavior, this may result in member(s) being removed from the group and potentially from CC altogether. The coordinator’s decision in this regard will be final.
- Practice kindness by treating other CC members as you would like to be treated. As a part of this, please avoid posting third-hand comments, gossip, or attacks on one another. You are encouraged to share your personal ideas and strategies, however, please do not offer unsolicited advice, which is seldom appreciated.
- Please do not intimidate or threaten other members. Such behavior will be considered disruptive and may be cause for immediate termination of your CC membership. If a member ever feels threatened, he/she must immediately report this to the country or state coordinator.
- Part of the CC experience is making friends with fellow CC members. Please note that the exchange of personal information is solely at the option of each member and doing so is at your own risk/reward.
- No member of CC should seek to impress others that he/she is somehow more spiritually advanced than other members. All members questions, ideas, and expertise are valued and appreciated, regardless of tenure of membership, spiritual training or any other factor.
- When posting on social media or networking platforms such as Mighty Networks, please be mindful of CC’s growing worldwide membership and the overall volume of posts. Posting consecutively and too frequently clogs up the feed and makes it time consuming for other members to navigate. Therefore, please do not post more than 10 – 15 times per day, not to exceed 400 posts per month. Note that these guidelines are for new posts only; members may send as many responses and private chats as desired.
- Comments, opinions, and videos posted on CC platforms such as Mighty Networks do not necessarily represent the views of Connecting Consciousness, nor that of the owners or organizers of the group. As all videos come from other social media sites, it is those organizations who have the power to take them down. All written comments and videos posted are subject to CC’s Code of Conduct guidelines.
- No offensive sexist, racist or gender comments are permitted. Posting images or written stories of abuse, including disturbing or excessively graphic images, satanic worship or violence is prohibited. Decisions about what constitutes offensive material rests with the CC coordinator, who has the right to terminate a thread, chat, channel or individual membership.
- To avoid becoming a marketplace, members may not self-promote or advertise for financial remuneration on CC platforms. However, members on occasion may refer to their personal websites.
- No individual or group of individuals should attempt to practice magic of any kind without the express advance permission by the CC coordinator. To illustrate, it is acceptable to start a meeting with a spiritual protection prayer or meditation, however, invoking spirits is strictly prohibited.
- Under no circumstances may any material be introduced, or shared, that carries a negative energy connection. CC reserves the right to ban anyone who is satanic or who willfully wishes to harm others and/or seeks to be a disruptive influence.
- If any member feels that these rules have been broken, he/she must contact their country/state coordinator immediately.